Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sun Dryad



I finally know what it's like to try to bead when you have a newborn baby! It's not easy :D
The Fler Beadweaving Team (Czech beaders' club) held a competition with the Dryad theme. I didn't manage to finish this piece on time but I'm really glad I finished because I really liked this theme. I didn't have to think long about what my dryad will look like. First step was to make the cab with my favorite mold and to paint it. I wanted the dryad to have hair in colors which would automatically make you think of the sun...

...and to make it a little more interesting I braided...


And here is the final result:


If you'd like to see more photos and purchase this necklace, please visit my e-shop (international) or Fler (Czech).





No comments:

Post a Comment